North American Management provides our clients with diverse services and tailored solutions to support program innovation and performance improvement. Our management consultants provide domain expertise that includes:
- Health and Family Services. We provide a range of domestic and international services to promote health and wellness, reduce health disparities, expand access to care and treatment and improve clinical organizational and management systems.
- Housing & Community Revitalization. We focus on improving the effectiveness of federal and local international housing initiatives, including programs for affordable, assisted and public housing.
- Human Capital Strategy. Our workforce and organizational strategies provide customized solutions to the ever-changing workplace, including pre-employment screening, position classification and employee relations.
- Marketing and Public Relations. We provide market research, public relations and marketing plans, media relations and campaigns and management of all conference planning and support services.
- Research and Evaluation. We are equipped to manage projects that require statistical information to support decision-making in both business and government.